Velity Workshop Disclaimer
By registering and paying for any of our workshops, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Workshop Disclaimer.
What we expect you to bring:
- Charging Cable
- Homework Items from Checklist (sent to you after payment)
- USB Flash Drive (for Master Build Class)
- All your content files in digital form
- Light snacks, lunch and/or food for special diets. (You are responsible for your own food.)
- Payment for hosting
What we are willing to provide:
- Large TV screen to follow along with Catherine
- Some snacks (allergies are not accommodated, plan accordingly)
- Table and Chair
- Breaks and Lunch Breaks for certain workshops
We require from each attendee:
- No photography or video recording of any kind.
- All phones are to be turned off.
- Be on time. The workshops will start promptly.
- Seating is limited, please give yourself plenty of time to find parking, make your way to the event, pick your seat, and set up your space.
- Arrive early to find parking. Parking is not currently available (lot is closed due to construction). You will need to find street parking.
- If you have a disability and require handicapped parking, contact us. We can and will accommodate you with private parking.
- You will need to enter through a secured gate. Catherine or one of the VELITY team will be available to let you enter and direct you towards the event location.
- This is a private location, so there will be minimal interruption from the public. This allows for your safety, privacy, and opportunity to focus without external distractions.
- Please respect the locals, there are people living nearby and we do not want to disturb the residents.
- This is a NON-SMOKING event. Should you need to smoke, there is a designated smoking area, just outside the event space. We will announce the location at the event. Please quietly excuse yourself should you need to step out.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Children are not allowed.
- Only registered attendees allowed, if you have a guest they will either need to sign up or enjoy the neighborhood during the workshop.
- Workshop payment is due in full in advance.
- We do not offer refunds.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- Cancellations are accepted within 2 calendar days of the event. In the event of cancellations, you must contact us prior to 5 days before and request your cancellation. If you cancel before 5 days, you will be able to reschedule. If you cancel on the 2nd day or less before your registered date, you will lose your entire fee.
- Should you need to reschedule your requested workshop, you may reschedule up to 2 times at no additional cost.
- If you miss your 3rd scheduled workshop, you lose your payment.
- In the event of an unexpected emergency during a workshop and you need to LEAVE after you have signed in, we can work something out. You can be rescheduled for a future event.
- If you do not show for your registered workshop, no refunds are given. You forfeit your payment.
Each workshop allows extra time at the end for one-on-one support from Squarespace Authorized Trainer, Catherine Shipman. You are welcome to leave the workshop after all tasks are completed or stay until the end of the class for any additional support. This in class support is offered at no additional cost. You have the option to hire Catherine after the workshop, at the hourly rate of $75.00 if needed.
You are solely responsible for your website content, template and management. At no time does VELITY own your design, content or website. Nor is VELITY responsible for any technical issues associated with using the Squarespace.com platform.
- We are not responsible for any internet connection issues, damage or loss of goods, parking, or technical issues. Keep track of your things.