Squarespace Master Build Website Class
Squarespace Master Build Website Class
This 8 hour in person workshop provides you with all the features of both the basic and commerce workshops, many extras and special perks.
In this 8 hour In-Person workshop you will learn step-by-step the following:
- Initiate a template (pre-chosen for the workshop)
- Create 7 pages: Home, About, Gallery/LookBook, Shop, Contact, Blog, Policy Page (shipping, returns, exchanges).
- Enable and disable a page.
- Add your personal content to each page. This includes images and copy.
- Understanding and Adding SEO ready Copy to your website, products, blogs and social accounts.
- Understand how to add and delete pages.
- Understand how to add or delete design blocks on a page.
- Adding Alt Tags to images.
- Create 1 blog post.
- Using the blog page to push content to your social channels.
- Learn to use the Squarespace blog app to push content while on the go.
- Add 2 products or services with SEO.
- Add Taxes.
- Add Shipping information (carrier, pricing, types, etc)
- Set-Up and Connect Merchant Account (Stripe or PayPal for Business)
- Testing Payments
- How to attach hyperlinks to text, images, and buttons, as needed.
- How to add alt tags to images.
- Add logo and favicon to site.
- Add your site description in the back end.
- Adding SEO friendly Title Tags to all pages.
- Connect your Facebook Page or other social media channel.
- Create a contact form.
- MailChimp. Setting up a MailChimp Account and List.
- Attaching MailChimp to forms and newsletters.
- Create Terms of Service.
- Make simple design tweaks to fonts and colors.
- Designing the Mobile Information Bar.
- Business Plan: Promotional Pop-Up
- Setting up Google My Business. (brick and mortar only)
- Finding your Squarespace metrics.
- Set Up Google Analytics (google account required)
- Adding the Google Analytics Key into back end.
- Purchase and/or connect a domain.
- Pay for hosting.
- Launch your website.
- Q and A
- When: Once every 3 months
Where: Hillcrest/Bankers Hill, San Diego, CA.
Number of Seats: 12
Minimum number of seats for workshop: 5
Parking: Street Parking Only. If disabled parking is needed, contact us and we can accommodate you.
Bring: A laptop and charger.
You will also receive special additional perks:
- Stock Images Collection - $300 value
- Choose from a collection of 20 stock images to use on your website for no additional cost!
- On Site Logo and Favicon Creation - $120 value!
- Choose a single logo design from a list of pre-selected templates and our graphic designer, Jon Infanti of JI Creative, will create a logo for you on site.
- On Site Photography - $300 value!
- Receive 2 fully edited images for your website. 1 headshot and 1 lifestyle. Offered by David Macias Photography, a nationally recognized photographer (as in National Geographic).
- Social Media Marketing Tutorial – $60 value!
- 30-minute tutorial on how to effectively utilize your social channels to sell your brand. Led by Social Media expert Susie Saladino of Social Call Media.
- Digital Advertising Tutorial - $85 value!
- 30-minute tutorial teaching you about social media and google advertising. Learn how to drive traffic to your website. Led by Analytics expert Adam Blejski.
- The Power of Networking - $85 value!
- 30-minute tutorial sharing how important your network is. Find ouot how to expand your network and create powerful relationships. Led by Chris Williams of the San Diego Small Business Referral Group.
- Personalized help from Catherine Shipman - $1650 value!
- This offer includes one-on-one help at the end of the workshop to assist with design, edits and settings that have you stuck.
*All special guest services are available for additional purchase, as needed. Please speak with the desired company representative after the workshop to learn more about each respective service.